Since we are growing at such a fast pace, we are constantly hiring Field Service Representatives. Our kiosks are in big box retailers, hardware stores and grocery stores throughout the U.S. We are always looking for energetic, positive people who enjoy the challenges of solving problems as well as interacting and building relationships with our client locations.
Our candidates have a high level of ownership in their work, good computer skills, speak fluent English, and can handle both basic and precision tools. They need to have a basic understanding of electro-mechanical functions and how machines operate. A proven technical repair background is preferred, but not required. They also need to be able to carry about 25 pounds routinely and lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Depending on the location, our Field Reps work anywhere from a few hours a week to full-time and are either paid on an hourly basis or commission. Some of our representatives even have company vehicles.
Education / Experience/Requirements:
- High school Diploma, GED, associate degree or equivalent required
- Background in equipment repair and maintenance
- Prior experience in retail, merchandising, field operations or customer service
- Strong analytical, organizational, multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Computer literacy, including office productivity applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and email
- Ability to represent minuteKEY professionally at all times
- Ability to lift 25- 50 lbs.; can bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time
- Must have an excellent driving record with a valid driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation with automobile insurance
- MVR, drug screen and background checks are required
Check out our profile on indeed.com for job openings in your area!
minuteKEY offers a competitive salary and benefits package.